If You Like: Visions of Octopus Men, The Suffix '-ath'
Player Count: Co-operative for 1-5 Players
Complexity Rating: 2 - Mild
Average Playtime: 120-180 Minutes
Mansions of Madness Second Edition is a fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery for one to five players that takes place in the same universe as Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Eight brave investigators stand ready to confront four scenarios of fear and mystery, collecting weapons, tools, and information, solving complex puzzles, and fighting monsters, insanity, and death. Open the door and step inside these hair-raising Mansions of Madness Second Edition. It will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town.
Key Selling Points
• A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players
• Immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario
• Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty
• Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures
• Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components